[Limdep Nlogit List] Simultaneous Three-Equation Model with Panel Data (NLOGIT)

Konus, U. U.Konus at tue.nl
Wed Apr 14 23:49:08 EST 2010

Hello:

I am now working on a further improvement of my current model in my paper.
What I need to do is to run a three-equation simultaneous eq. model in a Panel Data (with purchase incidence, channel choice and amount of orders) and with random coefficients using NLOGIT. In brief: I would have a selection model (Probit: for purchase incidence) coupled with two conditional models: (channel choice and purchase quantity). Though I had prior experience with LIMDEP I am not sure this could be done in LIMDEP/NLOGIT. I could not find an answer to this from NLOGIT help files, the Internet or from my colleagues.
I would appreciate if anyboody could possibly inform me briefly whether this is doable in NLOGIT/ LIMDEP and if yes, in what way?

Thanks in advance for your helps.

Kind Regards,
Umut Konus