[Limdep Nlogit List] Restricted estimation

Yen, Steven T syen at utk.edu
Mon Sep 21 12:41:38 EST 2009

Thanks to all. I was actually not concerned about testing the sample selection model against the two-part model, viz., rho = 0. I was interested in real constrained estimation (with rho = 0 or other parametric restrictions), and wonder why the ;rst=... option was IGNORED by limdep. Professor Greene: is constrained estimation (via ;rst=...) an allowable option for the sample selection model? Thanks.
Steven Yen