[Limdep Nlogit List] multivariate probit and selection

Arulampalam, Wiji Wiji.Arulampalam at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Oct 16 21:31:26 EST 2009

Dear Mikolaj,
Thanks very much for getting back to me.
I did think about this but I was not sure how I would set up the second
level. I suppose one could do as (i) 1 charity alone; (ii) two of the
charities; etc.  then I am not sure whether we can justify the
restrictions imposed by the structure.
Best
wiji

Professor Wiji Arulampalam