[Limdep Nlogit List] Question on socio-demographic characteristics and the MNL model

Marcelo Baena Moreno caixamarcelo at ig.com.br
Fri Oct 2 04:11:58 EST 2009

Dear Oliver,

If your sample is large such as mine (2000 passengers in an airport choice
experiment), you may use "age" as market segmentation criterium. I believe
you can use the mean age to make two segments of same size. Then you compare
the results of all variable coefficients for "older customers" - seniors,
and "younger customers" - juniors.

Marcelo.