[Limdep Nlogit List] Specifying panel data structure

Richard Harris r.harris at socsci.gla.ac.uk
Sat Nov 28 05:44:03 EST 2009

I presume this is a fairly common request. Suppose I have an (unbalanced)
panel comprising a Œpanel¹ variable such as a firm ID marker, and a time
variable (e.g. Year). Thus my database is structured such the first variable
ŒFirm_id¹ takes on unique values for each firm, while the second variable
(Œyear¹) states the year in which the firm is observed. In STATA I would
specify ³tsset firm_id year². What do I do in LIMDEP?

Any help

Thanks

Richard Harris

Prof. Richard Harris
Cairncross Professor of Applied Economics &
Director of CPPR
Ivy Lodge
63 Gibson Street
University of Glasgow G12 8LR