[Limdep Nlogit List] Please suggest - data reading

Jill Caviglia-Harris jlcaviglia-harris at salisbury.edu
Sat May 30 09:32:43 EST 2009

Puneet:

If this problem occurs with the newest version of excel - I have found that if you open the excel table in Access and export as a wk1 file you will not have any trouble reading the file in LimDep.   You can use the code:

read; file=filename.wk1;
names=1; format=wk1$

to read in the file.

-Jill

Jill Caviglia-Harris
Associate Professor
Economics and Finance Department
Salisbury University
Salisbury, MD 21801
(410) 548-5591
>>> Puneet Dwivedi <puneetdwivedi at gmail.com> 05/29/09 6:38 PM >>>
Dear All,
I am trying to import data from excel which has 21436 rows and 96 variables
in NLOGIT 4.0. I have tried almost everything which comes to my mind but
still I have not got any success in importing the data. Can anybody help?
Any response will be appreciated.
Regards
Puneet Dwivedi
Limdep at limdep.itls.usyd.edu.au