[Limdep Nlogit List] Electronic Manuals

Daniel Stegmueller d.stegmueller at gmail.com
Wed May 6 04:03:57 EST 2009

That is a pity.
I can understand their wish not to distribute PDFs freely (probably to
make life a little harder for those using illegal copies) - but a PDF
version after proof of ownership would be *very* useful for those
moving between different places a lot...

Best,
Daniel

On 4 May 2009, at 11:04, Mikołaj Czajkowski wrote:

> There are not.
> I asked about this a few weeks ago too and I got the answer that there
> are no manuals in electronic form and I can only order more hardcopy
> manuals if I like.
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
>    Mikolaj Czajkowski
>
>    Warsaw Ecological Economics Center
>    University of Warsaw
>    http://www.woee.pl/

> Limdep at limdep.itls.usyd.edu.au

"The good people of the world are washing their cars on their lunch
break"

Daniel Stegmueller
Molukkenstraat 92
6524 NE Nijmegen, The Netherlands