[Limdep Nlogit List] Reading Data from Office 2007

Barry Williams bwilliam at bond.edu.au
Tue Jun 30 14:14:09 EST 2009

Dear Robert and all,

Many thanks, this particular solution works.

HOWEVER, be aware, if your data has a number of missing values in the
first few rows of any variable, the outcome will be for that variable to
be read is as entirely empty.  The solution is to put -999 in the first
cell for any variable with a number of missing observations up front,
instead of leaving the top cell empty, then you will be OK.

Kind Regards,

Barry