[Limdep Nlogit List] Question on ZIP models with Panel Data

elsa marques elsa.r.marques at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:53:37 EST 2009

Dear Limdep users,

I am trying to estimate a Zero inflated Poisson model with panel data.
However, when I run the command, it does not produce the estimates for the
model that is inflating the zeros. Only the estimate for the constant. Have
you had this problem before? So you know what I am doing wrong?

Example:

NAMELIST;X12=LAGMPEN,INTRA, EXPIMPO,RDINT, GDP,GDPSH,VASH,UNEMP$

NAMELIST; X3=VACC,GEFF,RQUA,RLAW$

POISSON;Lhs=INFR;Rhs=x12,one;PANEL;Pds=ni;Robust;random;ZIP;Rh2=x3,one$

POISSON;Lhs=INFR;Rhs=x12,one;PANEL;Pds=ni;Robust;fixed;ZIP;Rh2=x3,one$

Thank you,

Elsa