[Limdep Nlogit List] HEV model results

Twan Huybers T.Huybers at adfa.edu.au
Fri Jun 12 11:25:06 EST 2009

Many thanks for that response, Bill.
So is it sufficient to conclude that, since the scale parameters for the
first group (all equal) are not significantly different from 1.0, there
is no violation of IIA and, therefore, no significant departure from
MNL?

Twan

Dr Twan Huybers
Senior Lecturer, School of Business, University of New South Wales
Australian Defence Force Academy
Canberra ACT 2600, Australia
Tel: +61 2 6268 8075 | Fax: +61 2 6268 8450 | Email:
t.huybers at adfa.edu.au
http://www.unsw.adfa.edu.au/sbus/staff_bios/huybers_twan.html
CRICOS Provider 00100G