[Limdep Nlogit List] Double-bounded, dichotomous choice experiment with multiple observations per respondent

Haninger, Kevin haninger at wharton.upenn.edu
Sun Jun 7 01:11:51 EST 2009

I am new to LIMDEP/NLOGIT and wish to analyze data from a dichotomous choice experiment in which the price of the good is interval-censored. In the past, I have used survival analysis (e.g., the LIFEREG procedure in SAS) for this type of problem, but in this experiment I have multiple observations per respondent and do not wish to treat them as independent. My understanding is that LIMDEP/NLOGIT can estimate such a model but I am having trouble finding the correct commands in my reference books. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
Kevin