[Limdep Nlogit List] About Maddala's Model

Leslie leslie at sciformosa.com.tw
Wed Jul 22 15:50:46 EST 2009

Hi

I’m new for Limdep and get some problem when generating the maddala’s
model which belong to Simultaneous equation model.

I have three equation.  The data for one equation should be continuous,
while the dependence variable for the other two are Dummy Variable.

I can’t quite understand the description which indicating on the manual
E21.7.  I have attached the data excel file and the equation which I’d like
to generate.  Please kindly advise if you have any idea.

Sincerely

Leslie Hsu