[Limdep Nlogit List] truncation and endogenous stratification in a panel data count model

Hynes, Stephen stephen.hynes at nuigalway.ie
Mon Dec 14 07:31:09 EST 2009

Hi,

I have an on-site survey of beach users where there is information on
the number of trips the respondents take before and after a change in
facilities at the site. I wish to use a panel data count model with this
data and was wondering if I can account for truncation and endogenous
stratification in some way. Limdep allows you to do this in the basic
count data models but according to the manuals it doesn't seem to be
possible for the panel specification. Is this correct?

Thanks

Stephen