[Limdep Nlogit List] (no subject)

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Tue Aug 11 20:23:06 EST 2009

Sharmista. The error is not about the memory allocation. There is a
problem in the data file itself. Try reading the file back into Excel
and using Save As... to save it as an Excel 4.0 worksheet file, then
reread that. If you are using Excel 2007, save the file as a .csv file
then read it as an ASCII text file rather than a spreadsheet file.
/Bill Greene