[Limdep Nlogit List] Problem with NLSUR

Rao, James James.Rao at agr.uni-goettingen.de
Wed Apr 29 01:27:44 EST 2009

Hi,

In estimating the a non linear systems of equations am using the NLSUR
command that corresponds to "nonlinear IV systems of equations (NL3SLS)". In
the table of results shown below, I wonder whether or not its right that the
"Number of parameters is shown to be = 0"

Is it also right that my information criteria are all the same?

| Nonlinear minimization over  3 equations.   |
| Maximum Likelihood Estimates                |
| Model estimated: Apr 24, 2009 at 03:17:54PM.|
| Dependent variable             MultEqns     |
| Weighting variable                 None     |
| Number of observations              402     |
| Iterations completed                 17     |
| Log likelihood function        101.8690     |
| Number of parameters                  0     |
| Info. Criterion: AIC =          -.50681     |
|   Finite Sample: AIC =          -.50681     |
| Info. Criterion: BIC =          -.50681     |
| Info. Criterion:HQIC =          -.50681     |
| Disturbances are   correlated               |
| Covariance matrix used is (1/N)E'E          |
| Number of iterations over S is    11        |
| Used multiple    equation nonlinear 3S-IV.  |
| McElroy R-squared for the system =  .46612  |

==
Rao E.O. James (Msc)
Research Associate/PhD Student

Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development
Georg-August University of Göttingen
Platz der Gottinger Sieben 5
37073 Göttingen, Germany.

Tell:+49-551-394443 (Office)
E-mail: jimrao2 at yahoo.co.uk;  James.Rao at agr.uni-goettingen.de

Courage is not the absence of fear but the triumph over it ... so fear not to
fear ... but strive to overcome fear!