[Limdep Nlogit List] plotting

Andreas Drichoutis eeco4dra at aua.gr
Tue Apr 7 03:21:12 EST 2009

Please see below the syntax I'm using to fit the model. I want to plot the
fitted probabilities over the time variable "period" (it takes values from 1
to 10) for values of the treat_pr=1 or 0. Note that there is also a random
variable (per_pric) which is the product of these two variables (in case it
matters). So how would I go about it? Do I need to use the fplot and how do
I treat the beta's from the scale parameters?

create ; per_pric=period*treat_pr $

namelist ;
x1=one,period,treat_pr,treat_tr,per_pric,gender,age,hsize,totfee,econpos1,ec
onpos2,econpos3,econpos4 $

skip $

calc ; ran(12345) $

probit ; lhs=pr12 ; rhs=x1 ; pds=10;rpm ;
fcn=one(n),treat_pr(n),treat_tr(n),per_pric(n);marginal ;HALTON $