[Limdep Nlogit List] Trouble with Excel 2007

Peter Edwards pedwards at UDel.Edu
Mon Sep 29 07:15:26 EST 2008

I am finding the same problem.

What  had to do was to email it to a colleague's computer with Excel 2003
open it save the file as 2003.
I then imported the file (ie.."Import as variable") directly from my jump
drive into LIMDEP.  Its a round-about method but it worked for me when I
needed it to.

This seems to be a Microsoft problem (of course), not LIMDEP or NLOGIT.

PETER

Peter E.T. Edwards
PhD. Candidate
University of Delaware
Graduate College of Marine and Earth Studies
Room 312 Robinson Hall
Newark, DE 19716
http://www.ocean.udel.edu/