[Limdep Nlogit List] confidence intervals

Mikołaj Czajkowski miq at wne.uw.edu.pl
Fri Nov 28 23:36:24 EST 2008

Caroline Johanna Biehl wrote:
> Thank you very much!
>
> I tried the first command you sent and it worked very well. Sorry for asking some few more questions...
> - according to the results the confidence intervals for WTP for la2 are for example:
> 3.19365901 -0.15632744320738740   and 3.19365901+0.48240435955084390  -->is that ok,they do not vary much is that ok?

There seems to be an error, since what you add / subtract should be the
same. The range can be anything - depending on the data. Good thing is
that 0 is not in the range.

> - i tried it for my basic model without interactions. does it make a difference when i include interactions and alternative specific variable?

ASC does not (you can derive implicit price for the ASC in the same way,
it should be carefully interpreted though).

Best regards,

--
     Mikołaj Czajkowski

     Warsaw Ecological Economics Center