[Limdep Nlogit List] (no subject)

Philomela at gmx.net Philomela at gmx.net
Wed Mar 5 21:57:57 EST 2008

Dear all!
I am estimating an mnl model using an unlabelled choice experiment. Since the book by Hensher, Rose and Green (2005) focuses mostly on labelled experiments can anyone recomment some other literature?

When estimating interactions in my model (interacting one socio-economic variable and one choice attribute), significance of the interactions depends on which choice attribute I chose. Did I make a mistake?

Thanks for your help!

Philomela