[Limdep Nlogit List] Limdep code to estimate a bivariate probit with sample selection using panel data?

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Mon Jul 7 20:16:21 EST 2008

Magnus.
The bivariate probit part is specified as usual:
BIVARIATE ; Lhs = y1,y2 ; Rh1 = ... ; Rh2 = ... ; Selection
The panel part is ;PDS = the usual
The random parameters part is
; FCN = variable (distribution) ... for variables in equation 1 and
        variable [distribution] ... for variables in equation 2.
You should use Halton sequences with
;HALTON ; PTS = the number of draws.
There are no fixed effects or latent class versions of this model.
/B. Greene