[Limdep Nlogit List] order probit marginal effects

Blane Lewis mblewis at indo.net.id
Tue Jul 1 21:02:05 EST 2008

Hello Limdepers:

I'm running an ordered probit model (using Limdep 9.0) and want to get the program to produce detailed information on the marginal effects (as per the example in the manual on page E22-8).

When I include the command "margins" I get only the summary output, i.e. just the marginal effects of the independent variable for y= 0, 1, 2, and 3 but no standard errors, t stats, etc.

What command should I use to get the full output?

Thanks,

Blane