[Limdep Nlogit List] pooled dataset, slope and intercept dummy

Hiroshi KAMEYAMA kameyama.hiroshi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 04:31:29 EST 2008

Dear LIMDEP experts,

Greeting,
I am doing pooled data analysis for 8 african countries.

with 1980-2005, I divide four period.
I: 1980-1986,
II:1987-1994
III:1995-2000
IV:2001-2005
over 8 countries,

As variables,
country, year, period, oda, export, import, gdp, dummy_problem
all variables are per capita

for each country,
intercept dummy and slop dummy.

In Greene book Chapter 8 the procedure to use both dummy are ready.

By comparing the coefficient of slop dummy, we can comment the impact of
Rhs.

I assume function
gdp = f ( oda, export, import, dummy_problem)
also see double log.

My question is, can I apply panel data analysis for this dataset.
I esttimated by panel data analysis, but I would rather see the
difference of slop coefficient for easy showing the impact.

Any comment would be greatly appreciated.

Hiroshi KAMEYAMA
KAGAWA Univ., Japan