[Limdep Nlogit List] random effects in ordered probit with censoring

Peter Glick pjg4 at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 9 06:46:49 EST 2008

Bill,

I'm using nlogit4 and it seems I can run the ordered probit model with
censoring or with random effects, but not with both.  In my case the data
are on students and the 'panel' is formed by repeated observations
(multiple kids) within a school.  The o.p. model is for grade
attainment.  Is there any reason random effects can't be used with
censoring here or is this just something that has not yet been added to limdep?

Thanks very much,

Peter Glick
Cornell University