[Limdep Nlogit List] read data

Kim Schmitz Kim.Schmitz at agrar.uni-giessen.de
Thu Feb 28 01:40:18 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

after two years of abstinence i´m going to work with limdep again and
right at the beginning Im facing the following problem (that should be
very easy to solve but I cant remember how to):

My excal data file has about 21.000 columns and 200 rows - Ive
expanded the project settings to adjust limdeps capacity but in excel
version 4 there are only about 16.000 columns available. Ive already
tried to use a txt oder csv file instead but still there are a lot of missing
obervations not being imported - what do i miss to check?

Thanks for your help
Kim