[Limdep Nlogit List] Distribution Selection/identification criteria for RPL models

Santa Dutta send2santa83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:55:21 EST 2008

Respected Sir,

Thank you so much for your suggestions which did clear a number of my
doubts.
I am working on Mixed Logit models, where selectioin of distribution is very
critical for identifying the best model. I jhave found that constrained
models are better compared to unconstrained models. However, selecting the
best distribution(E.g.:normal, uniform, triangular, lognormal etc) is a
problem. Can you please suggest something in this regard?  Atleast if
through some test we can tentatively identify the nature of the most
suitable distribution for getting the best model.

Regards,

S.S.Dutta