[Limdep Nlogit List] Sample selection model where yit is binary

Wells, Aaron Aaron.Wells at healthways.com
Tue Feb 12 10:02:53 EST 2008

All - is anyone aware of an estimator in Limdep for a problem involving
sample selection, where upon selection yit* = 1,0 (as opposed to
continuous, as the Heckman and MLE estimators appear to be set up for).
I have investigated section E23.8 of V8 Limdep, but my problem does not
necessarily involve simultaneity.

Thank you