[Limdep Nlogit List] Reading Large Files

Mikołaj Czajkowski miq at wne.uw.edu.pl
Fri Dec 12 23:03:34 EST 2008

B Elango wrote:
> Dear Members:
> Please advise. I have a rather large file with 7000 records and 85
> fields in Excel format.  I am unable to make LIMDEP 9 (9.01) read my
> file completely (it reads it only partially).

Dear Elango,

What do you mean by it is read data only partially? Do you by any chance
see only the first 1900 rows of your data? If yes - this is typical, the
editor would only show up to 1900 rows, even if you have more (and more
would actually be used for model estimation - try dstats; rhs=*$ to
check the actual no of observations). Maybe this is it.

Best regards,

--
     Mikołaj Czajkowski

     Warsaw Ecological Economics Center