[Limdep Nlogit List] Repeated Nested-Logit Model

Angel Bujosa Bestard angel.bujosa at uib.es
Mon Sep 17 22:46:51 EST 2007

I agree with you, degenerate branches are not a problem for NLOGIT. My question was concerned with the "repeated" part of the problem. Morey et al's model use information on more than one choice per individual. Then, I was wondering if it is possible to estimate that model setting the choice variable as "frequency data"? Or if it is necessary to make some kind of modification to the usual nested logit command in order to consider more than one choice-ocasion per individual.

Thank you very much!

A.Bujosa