[Limdep Nlogit List] Hurdle Model

Christopher McIntosh cmcintos at d.umn.edu
Fri Nov 9 03:21:10 EST 2007

Hi All,

I am trying to run a hurdle model to split my survey respondents into
protest bidders and those in the market for my good. To do this I would
like to run a hurdle model with a Probit splitting distribution and a
linear random effects model. The "hurdle" specification does not seem
to be recognized with the "Regress" command (see attachment for command
and output results). I am not sure where to go from here to program my
desired model. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris

Christopher McIntosh
Assistant Professor