[Limdep Nlogit List] Multinomial Probit Model

Özge Akkus ozgeucar at hacettepe.edu.tr
Thu Jun 28 16:59:59 EST 2007

> Hello Dear Limdep Users,

> I have an example data set as,

                   X2             X3              Y
      0 0 0
      1 0 1
      2 0 2
      3 0 2
      4 0 1
      0 1 1
      1 1 0
      2 1 2
      3 1 1
      4 1 1
      0 2 0
      1 2 0
      2 2 0
      3 2 1
      4 2 2

while Y is the dependent variable with J unordered categories and X2 and X3
are independent variables. I would like to apply multinomial probit model to
the data set but I don't know which variables I will attain to "Attributes
(RHS)" and "Characteristics (RH2)" cells. Also, when I applied MPM,  an
error appears such as "1 responses should sum to 1.0. Sum is 0.00". I would
like know the reason of this error.

I'm waiting for your help.

> Thanks.

> Özge