[Limdep Nlogit List] Panel ZIP model

Wells, Aaron Aaron.Wells at healthways.com
Wed Jun 20 03:48:18 EST 2007

All,

Version 8 of Limdep states that the panel ZIP/Logit model is supported,
but upon estimation of the following three sets of code, I receive
identical results.  Has anyone else noticed this, and if so, is there a
coding solution (hopefully, I am just overlooking some salient line of
coding).

? ZERO INFLATION PROBABILITY DEPENDENT UPON RH2 VARS
POISSON; lhs = y;
        rhs = x;
        rh2 = one, age, female;
        pds = 3;
        zip$

? CONSTANT ZERO INFLATION PROBABILITY
POISSON; lhs = y;
        rhs = x;
        pds = 3;
        zip$

? POISSON MODEL FOR PANEL DATA - NO ZIP SPEC
POISSON; lhs = y;
        rhs = x;
        random;
        pds = 3$