[Limdep Nlogit List] Maddala's Models for Panel Data?

Wells, Aaron Aaron.Wells at healthways.com
Fri Jun 1 23:43:28 EST 2007

Hello all -  has anyone estimated Model 3 of Maddala's Models (E17-28 in
the Limdep manual) for panel data?  If so, could you provide some
direction.  In my particular situation, we have observed data on the
number of prescription pills a given person has filled in a year as well
as observed binary data on whether said member has realized an
improvement in health (directly, not indirectly, measured) - we have
this data (and of course, a host of other individual-level factors) for
each person (around 11k people) for 3 consecutive years. As can be
discerned from the info above, we are investigating the relationship
between an individual's "medication" behavior and their health status
within a simultaneous equations framework.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Aaron