[Limdep Nlogit List] RPL panel data random effects model

Iain Pardoe ipardoe at lcbmail.uoregon.edu
Sat Jan 6 05:11:31 EST 2007

Thanks Patrick and Maksym (and also Bill Greene and David Hensher for additional responses).

To answer Maksym's question below, I updated to the most recent software build and was able to get results for the code on page N7-20 of the nlogit manual that were similar to those reported (differences are probably due to a different random number seed and/or the use of Halton draws).

I think Patrick's ideas may well come in handy in the future though as I start working with my own data :)

Cheers, Iain