[Limdep Nlogit List] Non-linear optimization in Limdep

Angel Bujosa Bestard angel.bujosa at uib.es
Tue Aug 21 18:59:28 EST 2007

Thanks for all your comments, they have been very helpfull!!

I would like to make another question about the code send by Nanni Concu.
It looks like it is fitted for a model with three alternatives, doesn't it?
In that case, do you have the data in the usual limdep format, or dou you have
it arranged in another way? It looks to me that in each observation (row) you
have all the variables (attributes) related to all alternatives. I mean, are W1, W2
and W3 the values of the attribute WEED for three alternatives of the model?

Usually, I use my data in the traditional limdep format, one row by individual and
alternative. Then I only have one variable for each choice attribute, which takes
different values in each row. Do I need to change the arrengement of my data?

Again, many thanks!!!

A. Bujosa