[Limdep Nlogit List] Error running sample data

Philip A. Viton viton.1 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 20 05:14:27 EST 2007

I just tried this: copied the data out of the help page, pasted it
into a blank command document in Limdep (I had to close up one of the
lines, I don't know why), changed the nvar from 4  to 5, then
selected the entire document (Ctrl+A) and hit the Run button. All the
data was read in without error.

At 10:57 PM 8/18/2007, you wrote:
>Thank you Richard.  I will try all pssibilities.
>
>Regards
>Upananda

Philip A. Viton
City Planning, Ohio State University
275 West Woodruff Avenue, Columbus OH 43210
viton.1 at osu.edu