[Limdep Nlogit List] Pl help

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Wed Aug 15 21:01:30 EST 2007

Dear Upananda.  The data sets in the help file include commands for reading
them and in many cases, also for the regressions.  To use them, what you can
do is use "Edit/Copy" of the data in the help file, then Edit/Paste the data, with the
READ command into the text editing window.  Then, just highlight the data and the
READ command in the text editor and press the GO button.  The data will be imported
and you will be ready to do any analysis you like.  A TIP:  When you read the
data from the text editor, do NOT also read the model commands (such as
REGRESS) that follow them. Execute the model commands after you read the data.
On the first pass, only read the data.
Regards,
Bill Greene

Professor William Greene