[Limdep Nlogit List] Pl help

phani kumar cvphani_kumar at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 18:15:55 EST 2007

Hi Upananda,

  Copy that data into excel and use read command or import variables from the menu.

  read the content at this link. http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/limdep/faq/how_to_run_statistical_analysis_.htm

goodluck

  Phani
"Paragahawewa, Upananda" <Upananda.Paragahawewa at agresearch.co.nz> wrote:
  Hello

I am a beginner to LIMPDEP. Can you please advise me how to use the
data available in the help index effectively. Can they be activated
from the text command document? (I tried this but many error messages
appeared) Or do I have to somehow add it to data editor? (data editor
does not allow paste option thogh)

Kind regards
Upananda

sender immediately.