[Limdep Nlogit List] manually recognizing missing data

Philip A. Viton viton.1 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 1 00:49:04 EST 2007

Bill: many thanks; but: are you sure? I deleted the old xrej, then
copied your suggestion (changing the name of myvar, obviously) and
ran it. Result: xrej, when viewed in the data editor, still has a
blank (standing for -999, right?) in the position where the variable
has something missing. I thought it might be sensitive to the skip
setting, so I deleted xrej, did noskip$ and tried again, with the
same result.  Am I forgetting something?

viton.1 at osu.edu