[Limdep Nlogit List] parameter varaince in RPL correction

Brett Smith Brett.Smith at uwa.edu.au
Wed Oct 4 15:59:17 EST 2006

Dear all,

Unfortunately, I misread the output. It would seem that ;rpl=var and
;hfn=var are both performing the task. That is estimating the means as
linear functions of var. I guess my question becomes a little simpler:

Does anyone know of a way to estimate the variance (spread) of a random
parameter as a function of another variable in RPL?

Regards,

Brett

  _____