[Limdep Nlogit List] repost with adapted tables,sorry for inconvenience

Fred Feinberg feinf at umich.edu
Wed Nov 8 08:55:04 EST 2006

"Koetse, M.J.J. (Mark)" wrote:

> L.S.,
> Mr. Feinberg, thanks very much for your early response to our question.
> However, our main problem is not that we do not have the information on
> unselected choices, but really is on the set up of the data. Below we
> try to describe our problem in more detail.

I looked over your description, and will have to defer to those who are more
adept with specific conventions of LIMDEP.  I know about discrete choice
models / theory, but have to rely on the manual to actually RUN them in a
particular program, so there others here who would certainly know more.

Fred