[Limdep Nlogit List] Binary probit

Fred Feinberg feinf at umich.edu
Sat Nov 4 10:08:14 EST 2006

Swait and Louviere have done a lot of work on this problem.  See their
book (the one with Hensher, "Stated Choice Methods: Analysis and
Application"); it has a great deal of information on such models (i.e.,
using a scale ratio).  You can also estimate them using NLogit if you set
it up correctly.  They also have a series of papers on the topic, all
findable using Google Scholar.

FF