[Limdep Nlogit List] (no subject)

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Sat Mar 4 00:03:13 EST 2006

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  Hi,

I am currently working on a nested logit model.  After replicating the
example of the book, it was time to try it out on my own dataset.  But is
constantly received the following error

  Error    71: Variable list contains a name not in the expected table.

  Error   539: Variable list: The unidentifiable string is NONE

  Error  1085: Unidentified name found in NONE,INTENT,START,NEW)

  Error  1085: Unidentified name found in NONE,INTENT,START,NEW)

The following command leads to the above error.

nlogit      ;lhs =EA

            ;start=logit

            ;choices=none,intent,start,new,(mix)

;Tree=Active[Intention(intent),NoIntention(Startup{start},NoStartup{new})],N
otActive[none]

;Model:u(none,intent,start,new)=<bno,bi,bs,0>+<0,biself,0,0>*self_eff+<0,bin
bgood,0,0>*nbgoodc

            +bage*age_inv+bgen*gender+bedu*educ_inv

            +bnet*network+bdis*discent+bemplo*employme

                      +bfear*fearfail$

If their would be anyone able to give me some tips to solve the problem.

Thanks

Stijn Bruyneel
Ph.D. student

Hasselt University