[Limdep Nlogit List] (no subject)

Angelo Zago angelo.zago at univr.it
Fri Jul 21 23:00:40 EST 2006

HI all
I am estimating a sample selection model where in the structural equation I
have performance at university and then I have an equation for the
participation at University.
What is different from the usual setup, e.g., the standard wage equation
estimation, however, is that some of those observations who do participate
may still get a zero in the structural equation (since low performance
values are not reported).
Is Tobit with selection in Limdep appropriate or is there something more
appropriate available?
Thanks for any suggestion
Sincerely
A. Zago

Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche  - Universita' di Verona
Polo Didattico Giorgio Zanotto - Viale dell'Universita', 4
37129 - Verona  - Italy
Ph. (+)390458028414  Fax (+)390458028529-524
angelo.zago at univr.it