[Limdep Nlogit List] Poisson model with truncated data

Martin Chun Qiu cqiu at ualberta.ca
Sat Feb 18 04:52:20 EST 2006

Hi

I am wondering if anybody has an idea how to impose a constraint on the dependent variables in a Poisson model. I am studying online browsing patterns of a certain group of people  who can  visit the maximum 14 pages. The dependent variables are demographic variables. I guess I have to treated it as a truncated dataset, but how to do it?

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Martin Qiu
School of Business
University of Alberta