[Lighting Students] job opportunity

Wendy Davis wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au
Tue Mar 14 09:43:16 AEDT 2017

Hello students and alum,

Two of recent-ish graduates of the Illumination Design program are now working CD+M Lighting Design Group: one in Dubai and one is Los Angeles. One of them has reached out to me about a job opportunity in Dubai. How exciting!

Here is the description that has been sent to me: "With regards to the job information, our company is looking for fresh graduate lighting designers (or about to graduate) who are interested in working in Dubai, preferably has a background in architecture, landscape or product/industrial design. Ideal candidates must possess a comprehensive knowledge of international lighting, controls and industry practices and must have experience with Autocad, AGI32/Dialux, Adobe CS, Sketchup, and/or Microsoft Office. They can submit their CV and cover letter describing their interest in working with us in Dubai to info at cdmlight.com.”

Good luck,

WENDY DAVIS | Associate Professor
Director Illumination Design, Associate Dean Education
Faculty of Architecture, Design and Planning
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 130, Wilkinson G04 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 5629
E wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au<mailto:wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au>  | W http://sydney.edu.au<http://sydney.edu.au/>