[Lighting Students] job opportunity in the US

Wendy Davis wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au
Sun Mar 13 13:04:02 AEDT 2016

Hello everyone,

A colleague of mine at Lutron is looking for a Building Science Engineer. The job advertisement is attached—it could be great opportunity for a lighting/sustainable design recent graduate. I’ve been told that visa sponsorship could be arranged for the right candidate. If you’re interested, please send me your resume and I’ll pass it on.

WENDY DAVIS | Associate Professor
Director Illumination Design, Associate Dean Education
Faculty of Architecture, Design and Planning
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 130, Wilkinson G04 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 5629
E wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au<mailto:wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au>  | W http://sydney.edu.au<http://sydney.edu.au/>