[Lighting Students] jobs

Wendy Davis wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au
Wed Jun 1 15:39:12 AEST 2016

Hello lighting students (and alumni),

I received two emails about jobs today!  The first is for a lighting engineer; see attached file for description. One of my former students works for this company and is very happy. So, if you are interested and think you might be qualified, email your resume to Tara-Lee (address given in job ad).

Also, KKDC is looking for sales representatives for their Sydney, Melbourne and Shanghai (or Beijing) offices. I’ve had a couple of students work for KKDC. One was able to leverage the industry experience to later move into a design job; another stayed with the company, got promoted, and is currently being awesome in Shanghai.  Sales experience is not required, but an understanding of light and lighting is. If you’re interested, send me your resume and the location that you want to work it, and I’ll pass it on.

WENDY DAVIS | Associate Professor
Director Illumination Design, Associate Dean Education
Faculty of Architecture, Design and Planning
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 130, Wilkinson G04 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 5629
E wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au<mailto:wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au>  | W http://sydney.edu.au<http://sydney.edu.au/>