[GPlates-discuss] Convert reconstructed points back to raster

John Cannon john.cannon at sydney.edu.au
Fri Sep 13 21:19:27 AEST 2019

Hi Aleece,

Actually, if the points are uniform then it's better to use GMT 'xyz2grd' (instead of 'nearneighbor').

I just realized that I said your 'to' points are uniform so I should have recommended using 'xyz2grd'.

Here I'm assuming you're generating your raster at the 'to' time using Simon's method covered here:
https://mailman.sydney.edu.au/pipermail/gplates-discuss/2019-July/000748.html

Regards,
John