[GPlates-discuss] Troubles with network topologies

Thomas Schaap thomas.schaap at utas.edu.au
Mon Jul 29 11:51:30 AEST 2019

Hi Everyone,

I'm having issues creating network topologies in GPlates. I have previously created them by importing the vertices as a shapefile and then connecting the dots in GPlates. It was working perfectly until all of a sudden I can't seem to do it anymore. Now when I connect the dots and create the topological network feature, it doesn't appear on the screen and I get a warning on the console:

[Warning] Multiple features for feature-id =  "GPlates-aa8e83e0-b224-48ad-849c-0787fa89cca2"

I suspect I may have messed something up with the shapefiles as I was producing them in ArcGIS, but I'm not sure where I went wrong. Any advice?

Thanks,
Tom

Thomas Schaap

PhD Candidate | Casual Academic Staff

CODES | Earth Sciences | Rm. 460

School of Natural Sciences

University of Tasmania

[cid:aa8519b1-3ae8-41ac-971f-bf717579a624]