[GPlates-discuss] I met a problem in saving changed rotation files

Monkey 1577794705 at qq.com
Mon Mar 19 14:22:31 AEDT 2018

Hi, there,

My name is Zhangshuai Hou, and I'm from China, a new user of GPlates. When I saved the changes in the rotation files, I found there comes a bug that it can't be saved. And I can't figure out where comes this mistake. There I attached the picture captured when the bug appeared.

So, could you give me some instructions or solutions to deal with this problem?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards!

Yours,
Zhangshuai Hou